Presentation of ICMMO
The Institute is composed of nine teams Scientific scientifically and financially independent and a team made up of Common Services and General Administrative Services and a technical platform. The Administrative and General Services cover all activities necessary for the management of research (Department of Personnel, Procurement, Financial Management, Communication, Health and Safety Works ...). In their team, the researchers also receive assistance for management. The technical platform provides researchers, engineers responsible for performing the most modern instruments, and a Computer Service and Workshop for Precision Mechanics. About 70 IATOS and ITA are serving the research and Common Services Laboratories.
The titles of these teams (since January 2014) are currently as follows:
• Catalyse Moléculaire (LCM)
• Chimie Inorganique (LCI)
• Chimie Bioorganique et Bioinorganique (LCBB)
• Synthèse des Molécules et Maromolécules Biactives (SM2B)
• Chimie Peptidomimétique Photochimique, Procédés Alternatifs (CP3A)
• RMN en Milieu Orienté (RMN)
• Méthodologie, Synthèse et Molécules Thérapeutiques (MSMT)
• Recherche et Innovation en Electrochimie pour l'Energie (ERIEE)
• Synthèse, Propriétés et Modélisation des Matériaux (SP2M)
The teacher-researchers and researchers at the Institute are also participating in the course and this training at all levels is to Faculty of Science of Orsay L1 to the Graduate School of Chemistry at the IUT of Orsay or the Engineering School of Paris-Sud (IFIP). The technical platform also helps to train students in Chemistry Master and PhD by giving them access to the most advanced techniques.
The ICMMO also an important transfer of knowledge to industry through collaborations with companies of varying sizes such as start-up CETH or CEA, Total STMI, BioMerieux, Bayer, Bruker, Thales .... .